Wednesday 4 January 2012

Nadinoo - www.nadinoo.com

Nadinoo is an independent label making her first collection in 2009. I suppose what I really like about Nadinoo is the names given to each of the items of clothing, The names are based around three names 'Pixie,Fleur & Lula', each of these names have different attitudes which are depicted through every pattern and cut. For instance, the dress above is my favorite out of the current line. This dress is one of 'Fleur's' dresses which like many others under this name, is quite dark, yet it maintains the pretty-ness of a floral summer dress (You have to remember this is the A/W collection - so they're not really designing summer dresses), whereas if you look at 'Lula's' dresses you'll notice that they are of a much more confident nature compared to the others.


The background for Nadinoo is (in my eyes) quite compelling. Nadia Izruna (the designer), created her first collection from one of her paychecks without any outside outside investors. This freedom that she has almost proves that you can start something big from very little, it also provides me with nothing to criticize. Unfortunately (on my behalf). I am very new to Nadinoo but from what I can see her designs are very  pretty/playful and I hope to be seeing more from her in the future. 8/10. B.x




2 comments:

  1. the label seems really interesting!:):)
    thanks for sharing!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soo interesting! I love the collection names and that video is so compelling. awesome post!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete