Tuesday 22 May 2012

Current faves pt.2

             

Lets start off with a bit of music - my friend Frances (who I shall be writing about soon - she dresses so cool) introduced them to me the other day and I have not taken them of repeat since. They're one of those bands which you can listen to again and again and not get bored of. I don't know if any of you recognise the lead singer, but that is Peaches Geldof's baby-daddy, Tom Cohen. I can totally see why she went after him, because everybody knows - once you're in a band and you are really tall, that makes you hot. That's why people like Graham Coxon are attractive, because they're in a band.

Something else I've been loving (well today I loved it) is the WEATHER!!! Since Monday I've left my jeans in the back of my wardrobe and I hope they stay there till September. It has been too long since we had a bit of sunshine in the U.K don't you agree? I don't think I could live with that rain for much longer, I'd probably end up looking like a prune in a week, or worse, have trench foot.

Linking in with the beautiful weather, my favourite clothing type thing at the mo' has to be shorts and a tshirt. Mostly shorts, they are my absolute favourite item. Shorts can be worn all year round in my opinion, if it's chilly outside a pair of tights underneath your favourite shorts will keep you warm. Although I don't recommend cycling shorts with tights underneath because that would just look silly. My all time favourite type of short hast to be a high-waist cycling short, it has the same amount of freedom as a legging but the smartness of a short. Personally, I'm a firm believer in shorts/skirts over cycling shorts, I think if you have a plain pair of denim shorts it can be quite cool if there's a little bit of bright colour just peeking out at the bottom. Cycling shorts are great if you have a sheer or short skirt that you don't feel comfortable in, you can kind do what you want if you have shorts on. They're just the best item of clothing ever invented.

Asos
BooHoo



















Nothing else spectacular has been happening recently, so I don't have much to say. I finished school on Friday which has been pretty sweet except I have to keep going back for exams (THEY'RE DRAINING MY SOUL). Oh! I got tickets to see Blur with my ma' which I am unbelievably excited about!! That gig better be good, I've been waiting for ages to actually go and see them...

Anywho, must be off - B.x  

No comments:

Post a Comment