Sunday 18 March 2012

Current faves..

Taken from Charlotte Taylor's S/S11 collection
I am completely inlove with sweetheart necklines at the moment! I think that they can add femininity to any outfit for instance, the one above is rather sporty but the illusion of a semi-plunging neckline immediately takes away any masculinity.Finally, for all those ladies with a smaller bra size - sweetheart necklines draw attention to your cleavage without showing too much. They also shape your chest make your boobs look much bigger. 


        

Another thing I'm loving at the mo is Ireland's answer to the midnight beast, the rubberbandits. With their childish humor and over the top accents, I could watch their videos over and over again. So if you get the chance - have a look at their youtube channel and watch their other videos - I guarantee laughs. Have a great week all of you! B.x

3 comments:

  1. I love the cool shoulder straps on that dress! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job here, i´ll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete