Saturday 5 January 2013

MY DISLIKES PT.2


Where do I begin? I can't tell if it's the miserable weather, but it seems that there are endless lists of things that I don't like recently, ranging from clothes to celebrities. Before you start to read this though, I hope that however fond of this blog/me you are that my opinions don't harm you in any way, so please read this with caution. Without further a due, here's some more things about me...

1. PEOPLE RESORTING TO VIOLENCE
I was recently in somewhat of a minor altercation (I really do mean very minor) that ended in things turning nasty. Luckily I didn't really retaliate in this unfortunate situation, I don't really know if it was because I was shocked or because I didn't really care. Either way, I feel proud of myself for not really getting involved because it just seemed a bit stupid. I feel the same about almost anything that involves using violence as a mean of persuasion, for instance I think the world would be a better place if we didn't have any armies. I suppose that sounds a bit radical but if you think it's logical that we shouldn't have any nuclear weapons which we use to kill people, then surely we shouldn't have any people that we use to kill people. I don't think that there is very much else that I can say on the matter other than, the whole violence shambles is very very stupid and if it makes sense to you to use it as a means of communicating your anger I feel sorry for you.

2. KATY PERRY
I always thought that she was one of the cooler popstars but after reading this article, she just became another stupid human that had been given a voice and used it badly. That said, she can't be the only one to blame for making such a soul-crushing statement in the modern day as the article shows us. It makes me sad to hear such influential people say things that I find rather disrespectful to not only a few people but a whole gender. I suppose that proves that we can't really rely on celebrities as a solid role model, I mean Chuck Norris, hero for many, is an uber-republican that is quite happy to discuss his anti-gay points of view, which is quite frankly, disgusting. 

3. THE NOROVIRUS 
I suppose this section isn't for those with a weak stomach, because my story is rather disgusting to say the least. It all started 2 days before Christmas day when my mammer (mum to you normal folk) came home from work complaining about feeling sick, I sympathized as usual and then continued to do my thang on the web, like every teenager in the 21st century. Later on in the night I could hear this retching coming from her room, rather than going in and having to see something horrid and potentially get the virus myself I lovingly shouted from outside the door to see if she was alright and offered to get an ambulance. Anyways, all was good in the hood and Christmas day went to plan until just after 6 when we had got back from a walk. I thought I was about to pass out so I was like "guys I need to go and have a bath". I slowly made it up the stairs and to the bathroom where I turned on the tap for the bath and then ran to the toilet and spent the rest of the evening there throwing up my christmas dinner. Yes, I definitely had one of the worst christmas holidays ever. So, if any of you are doctors or scientists I urge you to find some sort of vaccination ASAP. I also couldn't eat for 3 whole days which isn't fun for someone like me. 

4.MIDI-SKIRTS
I don't care if they're what is hip on the high-street they look impractical and in my opinion rather unflattering. Unless you are trying to go for a vintage look, I would rather that you all left them on the rack. Howbeit, I have seen one or two people pull of a midi-skirt but that has been when they have used it to compliment their own style. Maybe it's just my inner-hipster that's telling me not to like what's trendy. Gah. 

I hope that you have enough of my irritation there to keep you fueled til next time, love ya - B.x

No comments:

Post a Comment