Friday 24 February 2012

facebook - c'est chic, n'est-ce pas?


It's come to my attention recently that facebook is becoming somewhat of a thrift store/boutique, within the past few months it seems like almost everyone I know (including men) have uploaded photo's of their old clothes and selling them for at least £2 a piece. I do think it's a great idea because if you're tight on cash and have loads of old bits and bobs lying about your wardrobe - why not? Then again uploading photo's of your old torn up clothes and expecting to gain profit from them seems almost mad to me. The problem with this mass desperation to gain cash via social networks is it's vagueness, I never feel compelled to buy anything because it only says tshirt - £2 - size 12. If i'm ever in charity shops I'm always looking for stains and it's quality - if it doesn't say anything about that who's to say it's really worth a fiver?

Also I hope that when people are planning on buying something online they remember not to get too disappointed when it doesn't fit or has a stain on the right shoulder...
7/10 - Take care - B.x 

1 comment:

  1. Love this Billy because i tots getz wat u iz sayin my bezzizles has been uploading stoff and i waz like wahh but i tink it iz a gret way to c new cloves i baght some new clothves and it iz gret to get somez vinige u getz me kisses mwah mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete