Tuesday 11 October 2011

Restaurant/Coffee shop - Food for Thought - London - http://foodforthought-london.co.uk/

Being Vegetarian and looking for somewhere that will do a decent meal at a low price can be quite hard at some points, but food for thought really makes the process easier. Opening in July 1974 in the heart of covent garden, it has gathered a rather large following including me. With a rotating menu and a vow to never be processed, microwaved or deep-frozen really gives other fast-food outlets/restaurants a run for their money. From my own personal experience there the food has always been mouth-watering. I really love Food for Thought and would recommend it to anyone, Vegetarian or meat-eater. The only thing I would warn you about is the killer queues. Food for Thought gets a 10/10. 
I mean it, check it out
B.x

No comments:

Post a Comment