Sunday 9 October 2011

Motel Rocks Store- Bristol&Various outlets world-wide. http://www.motelrocks.com/shop/.

Motel has become a rather well known brand in the past few years, well known for it's bodycon's and cut-out backs - it's definitely made it's name on the British high-street. Luckily for me I live just round the corner from Bristols very own motel store - so I can always see the latest on what high-street-hipsters are wearing. Whenever I go into a shop I am always optimistic about what I'll find, The staff's attitude & Their new line, but whenever I go into motel's Bristol store - I see the same thing I saw last time. Which is unfortunate because for the first time today I looked on their website to find an array of beautiful clothes I'd never seen before.

The motel store's staff are rather shabby if I'm quite honest, although I love the fact that they seem to be bestfriends it gave me the impression that I was intruding and made the whole shopping experience quite uncomfortable.
B.x

Store - 4/10

Website - 7/10  

No comments:

Post a Comment