Saturday 22 October 2011

The Kooples - France - England - Spain - http://www.thekooples.com

This brand has been connecting urban street wear with smart fitted suits since 2008 shocking the fashion world. The Kooples is very much a family business, created by the Elicha brothers each having a view too create a brand that would appeal too couples. Luckily for them they already had a name in the fashion industry, when they worked with their parents on their project "Comptoir des Cotonniers". Creating a strong alliance between English and French fashion, mixing Rock'n'Roll with fitted suits - Revolutionising uni-sex clothes. The name came from the Idea of girls wearing their boyfriends clothes - when I went I wasn't sure what was for boys and what was girls, this gave me a vast variety of clothes too look through! I loved it! The impression I was given by the store clerks was very genuine and welcoming. I really enjoyed those clothes and I can't wait too buy something from there (when I'm rich and famous.etc.). I give the Kooples a Solid 9/10. Peace. B.x

No comments:

Post a Comment