Thursday 7 July 2011

Tilly Kempf - Forbidden Planet - Units 4&5 Clifton Heights Bristol BS8 1EJ

Forbidden planet - Were you find men and women alike getting trapped in graphic novels or playing out the whole twilight books with little Bella & Edward figurines....
I've recently started running out of ideas of all the places I so I've been asking everyone I know for shops I could check out... So here it goes..
Myself, I'm a in-the-closet-nerd so if I ever get the chance-I will go in and a snoop. Although I've always thought that the price of everything in shops like forbidden planet is overpriced and only using the film that one of the flimsy bits of plastic may or may not have been in to sell at stupid prices..
all in all i give it a 6/10
B.x
Also - heres a shout out to Show it off - as Tills requested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment