Sunday 10 July 2011

Asda - 523 locations in the U.K

Asda - The trusty supermarket with really nice clothes... Founded in 1965 in leeds then Wal-mart took over at some point after that. Let me get straight to the point, Asda is the second best supermarket in England (after sainbs). I've always been able to come out with some sort of bargin in the past year - which I LOVE, and the 'World foods' bit is the best. I'm always getting told that Wal-mart is some crazy monster whos racist and you have to know the Wal-mart tune to get an interveiw (mental.innit) but that doesn't put me off - I really really love the clothes in george and I'm pretty sure that me and mother dearest spent around £80> on clothes and food there (mostly clothes). I think that proves that Asda is one of the bestest supermarket chains EVER. 8/10
B.x

http://www.asda.co.uk/  

No comments:

Post a Comment