Wednesday 6 July 2011

And Zita gave me - T O P S H O P - Pretty much any shopping vicinity near you...

Topshop has been seeping it's way into womens wardrobe for 47 years. Prettyy much every girl I know has splashed out on something in there, wether it be cute frilly knickers or a flimsy jumpsuit everyone wants a piece of the Topshop pie.
Personally I think it's overpriced and not worth it (mainly because I'm a shopping snob who hates the highstreet). I can definantly see it's appeal, with so many people in the celebrity spotlight wearing there "decent priced" trendy clothes makes everyone want to be wearing the same thing - It's exactly the same thing that happend to Reiss and Warehouse, as soon as Kmiddy started wearing their clothes it was the mecca for every 30-something wannabe princess....
Anyhow, I do find myself popping into topshop on occasion to check out whats in store for the season.
My score for Topshop is only - 4/10
Mostly because I think it's too expensive - and it confuses me when I walk out of H&M with bargins
Thats all, Peace
B.x

No comments:

Post a Comment