Thursday 10 November 2011

Starbucks - Worldwide.

As I tuck into the last few sips of my caramel crème frappucino, I'm overwhelmed by the feeling of...repulsion. Founded on March 30th 1971, Starbucks has been keeping us caffeinated for 40 years. First opened by three college grads starbucks started as a spin off from the renowned Peet's coffee & tea (Berkeley, CA), then bought by Howard Schultz in 1987. In my opinion I don't think people should be paying £3 for a cup of coffee when there are smaller café's around the corner selling quality stuff. I believe that the real reason people buy their coffee there is because of the sign. We've all seen films with someone drinking a soy macchiatos or something that doesn't even make sense.. But we all know that these drinks taste like shit, so I'm giving starbucks 3/10. It's crap. Peace. B.x


No comments:

Post a Comment