Friday 30 September 2011

U R B A N O U T F I T T E R S - Europe - North America - Canada - Australia.

I remember the first time I heard about this shop - It was pretty standard tbh - I saw some cool hipster wearing this pretty rad dress and being the person I am I went to ask where it was from - Urban outfitters was the answer. Anyhow, the important bit is about when I went there. EVERYTHING looked so cool! the people who worked there/the people who shopped there/the interior design - literally everything. Being naive (and 11) I picked clothes up and started trying them on - found something I liked, then looked at the price.

I think Urban Outfitters is overpriced and over-rated. Most of the clothes are flimsy and the only good thing there is the sale. Maybe I think that way because it's not my style.. 4/10  Their jewelry is cool.  

2 comments:

  1. Well said! they only have what every other store has...ever. its all mass produced. no love, no quality. Everything looks vintage but your probably better off just buying real vintage!

    ReplyDelete